I am an individual looking to set up two web environments that will initially be used for wikis, forums, photo albums, blogs and possibly groupware. The first environment will be for my personal use/content. The second will be used to develop a potential startup that is just an idea at this point.
While I have some technical skills, I don't currenty have the time or patience to get into the implementation details. So I am looking for a counterpart to do the nitty gritty on a short-term contract basis.
- Planning: Software selection & integration planning
- Light server configuration: Using a Linux VPS hosted with eApps
- Software installation and integration (CMS, blog, wiki, forum, etc)
- The project will use as much Open Source as possible
You Must Have:
- Decent experience with Linux server administration
- Decent experience working with open source CMS, blogs and wikis
- An understanding that this is a personal expense for me. So I'm looking for someone who doesn´t mind working at a discounted rate
- A passion for your craft
Work can be done wherever you like. I would prefer to find someone who can meet once in a while face to face in New York City.
If this sounds like you, email back so we can get going!
23 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $1326 para este trabajo.
bid inlcude installation of joomla and wiki and the needed modules (wiki integration etc). blog is included in joomla. also design, 30 days support is integrated. [url removed, login to view]