I have a members online site (restricted access) that is currently under development. ? I would like to create an interface between SugarCRM and this site.
Specs to follow below.,
* Use custom field (create if necessary) in Sugar contacts to show web membership.
* Create custom field(s) to store member information, such as the user's anonymous screen name.
* ensure functioning of current feature in assessment system (custom to gaian site) admin system of script which will create a contact in sugar and pass along information for custom field. ? (this lets people buy membership from the shopping cart, then have scripts create the contact.
* Create script or routine to read the Sugar contacts, find changes to the custom member site field and either a) create a new access to the site, or b) when unchecked, close access to the site.
* Modify introductory email (sent to member when access is created), to give access instructions.
* Create sign-up screen for first time into the site where the new member a) changes their system assigned password and b) selects an anonymous screen name.
* Modify the SugarCRM link from the member's administration site to pass through login information so that the administrator can work in sugar like a portal from this site.