I want a relatively simple application for BlackBerry handheld devices made. It is an application very much like the MemoPad application that comes standard on BlackBerry phones. But the notes that are inputted in this application are text files that can be sent.
The application needs:
- done in two weeks time
- done by an experienced driven coder who can make good non-bloated program who gets things done quickly
- works on all BlackBerry devices running OS 4.7 and higher (probably use JDE 4.7)
- Able to open, edit and import/store text files. (extension .txt)
- All notes it creates are text files (extension .txt)
- In the application the notes show only the title(not the .txt extension. But when they are sent via email the .txt extension is there.)
- Ability to send single or multiple notes via Email or BB Messenger.
- Ability to have long and big text files.
- Simple basic looks so as to not slow development
- It does not require more than one install. It is one application install only.
- You provide me with cods, jads, alxs during work so I can test to give feedback.
- I will provide icon and rollover icon. Both need to work with the program.
- Program does NOT always run. It is only in application switcher when opened.
- No categories needed.
- Needs search function: will have ability to search either 1. Titles 2. or any word in any text file
- Text files exported must retain spacing. Paragraph indentations etc. i.e. normal txt file stuff.
- It must have a find and replace function when creating/editing text files.