For displaying internal statistics, the client requires an implementation of an amCharts line chart. Every data point needs to be enhanced with an anchor clickthrough, so the user can zoom in into the data below that data point.
To explain our purposes, attached is an example set:
- [url removed, login to view]: this is the opening page of the application, your amCharts call should be placed into the linechart() function in this template
- [url removed, login to view]: this is the result of zooming into the datapoint
- [url removed, login to view]: for onscreen debugging of the MySQL result grid
- [url removed, login to view]: a dummy (MySQL) table with data in the orders table, which you have to rollout for developing on your own machine
- [url removed, login to view]: for developing, here you have to fill in your own database credentials
In [url removed, login to view] you can find the required href for each datapoint, which you have to specify towards amCharts, so we can zoom in into the details by the [url removed, login to view] page.
In your reply, please give a brief explanation of the following:
- your level of developing for amCharts (or any compatible graphing engine)
- your flight plan, meaning which steps you will take to develop this?
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.