Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a formula contained in it. The spreadsheet is attached.
In the attached spreadsheet, the green cells are the values entered by the user. The yellow cells are the results.
I need to make the same calculation on a webpage such the results will update when either:
1) a value is updated (just as when a green cell is updated in the spreadsheet); or
2) the submit button is pressed.
I have attached an html document to give you an indication of how it looks. In the html, please format the currency so that it has a comma after every third number. eg. $100,000,000. No need for cents, just round to nearest dollar is fine.
This is a fairly easy task, I am waiting right now for your bid. I hope that you can do it within a few hours. Please respond.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).