I would like to request bids for a tool that is currently written in C# .Net and need to be adapted(change references,etc) to work in ArcGIS 9.1, specifically in ArcMap 9.1. The tool was written by third-party vendors for a custom application that is also based on ArcMAP 9.1, but cannot be compiled as is due to missing third-party objects. The new tool needs to work in ArcMap without using the thrid-party objects. I am looking for someone who is well-versed in C# .Net and ArcObjects to get this tool working in ArcMap.I am guessing it shouldn't more than a couple of days to get this [url removed, login to view] needs to have the necessary software.
_Workflow of the tool should be_
1. Click on the ArcMap tool to opens a "PrintLayout" Dialog.
2. If map is zoomed to a specified maximum scale, it captures the map extents
3. Selects the features specified in the "config" file that are within the extent
4. Uses the "template" to create the mapview and the reportview of the selected featues.
5. Creates a marker symbol with a number next to the features in the mapview and creates a page or pages of data relevant to the selected features in the report view (in a table format). See SamplePrintLayout1, 2 and 3.
6. Option to Print to a chosen/Default printer.
7. The tool when used in ArcMap will be using SDE versioned data. So, it needs to works within an edit session.
Special Note: Since the original tool was based on a personal geodatabse, a few lines of code needs to be added to select features in the ArcMap and to work with SDE versioned data.
Attached is the zipfile with code in C# .Net, contains the .cs files, config file, sample printlayout screen shots, sample print outs and other assembly files. The config file and the .cs files attached also has code for other tools. But, this bid request is only for the "Featue Report" (also called Valve Summary Report).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Documentation to install the tool in ArcMap will be needed.
Operating System:Windows XP
Software: ESRI's ArcGIS 9.1, ESRI's ArcSDE 9.1