Complete an unfinished automation documentation project. The automation documentation describes in complete detail, Surfer® Automation Objects, Methods, Properties, and commands, for Golden Software’s Surfer® product. ActiveX Automation objects allow scripts to control practically every feature of **Surfer®**.
An IDL file containing specifications for each object, property, and method to be provided.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) A single standalone help file in RoboHelp format (.CHM file) for the entire application.
5) Source for the above .CHM file.