Platform: VBulletin Version 3.0.3
1) code must work on all server configurations that VBulletin works on.
2) code must be commented and documented.
3) Code must be provided as find/replace code when existing code/files are modified.
4) Existing functionality and permissions/security should not be compromised by the deliverable in any way.
A special posting page from the vbulletin admin panel that allows posting to multiple forums.
It should display a list of the available forums with a checkbox next to it. Then it should enable posting to all the checked forums (separate threads) at one time.
In addition, the ability to use a text file configuration to group forums should be provided.
Said file will use a format like this:
The posting page in the admin panel should read this file, and then allow for posting to those forum groups at one time.
The provided code should use existing Vbulletin posting functions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VBulletin Version 3.0.3