Todo - Keeping the existing qualities same, Enhance the vc++ application so that to add support for [url removed, login to view] and relevant audio on top of the currently built and working [url removed, login to view] and gsm so that it is playable in silverlight 3 player and such that the video quality is comparable to videos on metacafe, google video etc.,
Background of current application-
[url removed, login to view] and GSM **video encoding and streaming client + server + viewer (current viewer is activex) application** **similar to windows media encoder + Windows Media Service + media player combo (but not based on it...our application is based on [url removed, login to view] and GSM codecs).
- Live video Delay is <2 second.
- Video does not freeze or buffer.
- Audio/video are in sync.
- fps is 10.
- Bandwidth use is around 200kbps for CIF (352x288)
- Works through firewalls and proxies as it streams on port 80
- CPU usage on encoder/viewer should not be more than 30% for core 2 duo, 1GB box.
To be given: Existing application source code
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live IP.
2. Connect and stream through encoder from behind the NAT/firewall/proxy
3. View using the silverlight 3 viewer on webpage from 10-20 locations.
Please let me know if any queries.**
**1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**[url removed, login to view] 2008, vc++, [url removed, login to view], gsm, [url removed, login to view], silverlight 3**