I currently operate a dating website in [url removed, login to view]
I want to create a new module for tasks. Let me explain the problem:
The company is mainly run by myself and my assistant, and some times by one more person. Some times I tell my assistant to do something (a task) and she does it. But some times I tell my assistant to do something and she does not do it. Some times I ask my assistant to do something and she forgets to do it, and I forget to follow up. I want to create a new module on my current site call "To-do" or "Tasks" and on this page show a list of things that I want my assistant to do. She may also add things that I need to do.
Here is the basis of what the module needs to do:
* To list tasks that need to get done
* Be able to assign task to one person
* Be able to tell who assigned task
* User can comment on task
* User can check off that task is complete
* Completed tasks go to completed list by date
* Uncompleted tasks go to uncomplete list by new date to complete on
* For certain tasks assigned, there has to be a "Get more details" link which will bring up a page that will contain instructions or notes. for example, if the tasks is to post a certain event on a certain website, then I may want to include an HTML version of content to put in the website where the event is being posted.
* Ability to tell which user added or commented on tasks. At the moment, only there is only 1 user name and password for the admin panel of the site. So if it is too complicated to create an additional user and password for the login section of the site, then maybe the user can just select through the drop down or check off list "Who are you" and it can list the names of the user who is logged in...Because I trust my staff and we work together and I don't think they will pretend to be someone they are not.
* When task is checked of as complete, then a message will appear that says "want to let the team know that this task has been completed?" If yes, then email will be sent to the main company email that says "Task Title" has been completed. Then next line: "The details are" with the details or instructions of the task. It will says "Completed by" and give the name of the user who completed the task. Then Completed on "with the date" that the task was completed. Then "Comments from" with the name of the user, and the comments about their completion of the task.
* Will have Urgent tasks, New Tasks, tasks, followed by incompleted Urgent tasks, incompleted tasks
I will give you empty copy of the database and the admin files you will need in order to create this new module. This module is independent of the data and functions of the rest of the site. Therefore I will only give you the files you need. You will install the new module via remote desktop using Team Viewer. You will be able to create the new tables with query and give me the files I need to put in my admin folder. I will not give you direct access to my server.
This is a simple program, and shouldn't take you more than 1 or 2 days. If you cannot complete this in less than 4 business days do not bid.
22 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $426 para este trabajo
HI, i need to know if u have ur own server or it is a shared server. both cases are ok for me but with a dedicated servers the tool will be easier and faster. Hussien Sharaf
HI, We have team of Asp.Net developer and designer, and we are able to deliver project on time. For more detail you can check our profile and portfolio. Thanks, Prabhakar
Respected Sir, I am fully oriented web application having 9 years experience. I love to do your project. Please check your in-box for more detail. Thanks
Hello, I have extensive experience asp.net,sql server,ajax,xml,etc.I have gone through the requirement of to-do task list and understood the [login to view URL] work upto fullest satisfaction. Thank you, Drashty