An android mobile app to store, track and remind patients of the medications they have to take at any moment. The App should have below features/functions.
• An entry requirement to for the medication given by GP/pharmacists, the Dosage to be taken ( number of times, quantity)
• The name of the medication and alternate names if any exists. The major components of the medication and any allergies, reactions to such medication
• Reminder to user to take the drug every 5 minutes from 15 minutes to required dose and confirm and store when dosage is taken.
• The app should have ability to store and calculate total amount of dosage taken, total amount left and if any have not been taken by user.
• Should have function to track as many medications have to be taken per time and track each of the medications. There should be history so this can be referred to any time during consultations or emergencies.
• Should have reminder for GPs appointment included.
• Should be able to synchronise with a health system tracker. For example Jaw bone, Fitbit or any other health tracker.
Timeline to complete: 5 days
Response to Bid:
Please try to answer below questions:
What other projects have you completed in the past?
How long will it take you to complete our application?
When are you available for contact and what is the best means of contact?
How can we jointly address the issue of personal privacy/security for application users?
Once the app is developed, are you willing to continue working with us to make sure any problems (i.e. bugs) are fixed as soon as they arise?
Once the app is developed, are you willing to continue working with us to make sure the app provides users the exact specifications they need and they are satisfied with our app?
This will be especially important for older adopters of our app that may be less technologically inclined and therefore need different features.
Once the app is developed, are you will to continuously update the app to include new features/options?
Also are you willing to continuously update the app to include new drug?