Cerrado

Monetizing a website

Este proyecto recibió 15 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de £42 GBP.

Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Empleador trabajando
Presupuesto de Proyecto
£10 GBP
Ofertas Totales
15
Descripción del Proyecto

Hi,

We offer leasing of a completely functional Wordpress website with a great potential, Google Adsense approved and Facebook page connected to it with [url removed, login to view] likes.

We will provide access to the Wordpress, Facebook and Google Adsense area for content posting, sharing and follow up on monetizing process.

Hosting and website maintenance costs (premium themes, plugins etc.) are ours.

You will have an opportunity to post new content on the site, drive traffic to it and monetize the content via Google Adsense plus ads-slots of your preference (at the moment this ads slots are occupied with ads from Alibaba ([url removed, login to view]).

Everything that you earn from Google Adsense and other ads placements you keep 60% of it; the remaining 40% stays with us.

We are available for all further info you might need.

Buscando hacer algo de dinero?

  • Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
  • Describe tu propuesta
  • Consigue pago por tu trabajo

Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online