• Intro / Project Overview -
This mockup is our initial try at Freelancer and we want to see if it and the various freelancers it elicits will mesh will our Company and our vision. Ultimately we are looking to renovate our old web site and bring it up to date, with SEO and eCommerce functionality.
• Company Overview -
Family operated, 5 years old, All types of signage, from POS displays to large Billboards and includes Digital signage.
• Our Audience -
Mostly B2B signage catering to Home builders and Real estate Developers.
• New Website Objectives -
A) E commerce portal for repeat clients to order repeat product (size and material) but upload new design and possibly indicate new location on Geo- linked map.
B) Get people to buy a product online
C) Generate sales-ready leads.
D) Inform and educate, engage our fan/customer base and position our brand as a thought leader through resource content.
• Current Website-
5 years old and grossly out dated.
New Website Functionality / Wish list Requirements-
• An easy-to-use content management system (CMS)
• Intuitive navigation
• Clean and focused design with outstanding copywriting
• All applicable content imported from current site
• Optimized with SEO best practices
• Clear path to conversion/lead generation
• A blog / Newsletter / Whitepages
• Social media integration (share buttons, follow buttons, etc.)
• Email update sign-up form
• Separate login portal for clients/wholesalers
• e-Commerce, shopping cart, order history
Our budget for this project is $3000-5000. dollars Cdn. While we of course prefer the most cost-effective solution, all proposals that fall reasonably within this range will be considered and weighed based on their merits. Proposals that offer flexibility in billing for non-required elements added to the website after initial launch will also be considered, as we may be able to budget for additional funding for these additional website elements or ongoing marketing efforts after this fiscal ends on March 31.
Please include the following in your proposal response:
• Overview of your company
• Overview of how you will meet our objectives
• Explanation of your proposed platform/CMS
• Outline of your website design & development strategy
• Proposed website timeline from kickoff to launch
• Details about your team
• Recent design & development examples
• Any key differentiators about you?
• Pricing with optional elements line-itemed
• Terms & conditions
RFP & Project Timeline Details
Responses Due: Jan. 20, 2017
Finalists Selected & Contacted : Jan. 27, 2017
Winner Selected & Contacted : Feb. 10, 2017
Project Kick-off : ASAP
New Website Launch Target Date: March 1, 2017