Hello and welcome.
*****Please read the "1 Detailed [url removed, login to view]" in the attached files before responding.*****
My name is Tom and I teach electrical mechanical systems design and iterative rapid development.
This project is to build a set of materials for a hands on training exercise for a class that I give.
This training exercise is to design, build, and demo a space exploration mission using the CubSat format as a medium for education. The parts and pieces to build the model CubeSat will be made from the paper cutout designs that you are going to help me create. What is a CubeSat? [url removed, login to view]
Compared to traditional multi-million-dollar satellite missions, CubeSat projects have the potential to educate the participants and implement successful and useful missions in science and industry at much lower costs. We are going to be taking this to an extreme by using non-functional paper cutout templates to encourage creativity and innovation with my students.
There are many CubSat paper do it yourself printouts available in open source. These however lack the detail that is needed for this training exercise. Attached are some samples of simple external cubesat paper models. Please see the following attached files
The Cubsate Standards is the real instruction to be able to create an acceptable space vehicle that can be launched. Obviously this paper model is non functional but will allow the class to design, conceptualize, and integrate the necessary components that could be assembled with real parts to meet this standard. 1 [url removed, login to view]
1. All files with be kept on a Google drive.
2. All designs and files created are my property and will not be shared.
3. Payment will be made by the piece of each delivered sheet that is accepted.
4. Either party can terminate the agreement at any time. I will of course compensate for all time and materials if this were to happen.
The Deliverables for this project
1. Graphic Files and dimensionally correct PDF files to print to make a complex cube SAT cut out paper models with external and internal system / components.
2. Below are listed the desired components that will need to be designed with the appropriate vision texture and branding. Branding will be updated in Graphic files on a continual basis for specific clients.
3. Each component will have its own sheet. On this sheet will be:
A. The paper trace to cut out with folding instruction
B. Text what the component does
C. Text about the power consumption
D. Text about the weight
E. Any operational considerations when integrating with other components
For example here is a description for a Nanosatellite Micropropulsion System. All the data specifications are listed on the web site. Pretty much a copy paste onto the paper sheets that are being designed.
4. Here is a link to Cad Files for Components, good graphic depictions are here and dimensionally correct measurements, [url removed, login to view]
This will get you started from a sizing perspective.
Detailed Requirements and components list are in the 1 Detailed [url removed, login to view] This window only allows 4000 characters.
I will run this project in a Kanban format with work in progress of a couple of sheets.
We will have ongoing planning session as needed to define acceptance criteria for look and feel of upcoming sheets.
When the requirements for a sheet meet a state of ready you can select it for work.
I will pay each time a sheet is delivered.
This project will likely take some time. I am looking for a long-term relationship with the ability to update branding and add components as the training class matures.
Please email me with any questions.
Thanks for looking.
Tom Friend / Agile Consultant
CSP, ACP, SPC4, AHF, FLEX, CSM, PSM, ATP
Talk: m (980) 939-3477
Connect: [url removed, login to view]
18 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $12 /hora para este trabajo.
HELLO I CAN START RIGHT NOW - I AM EXPERT IN Brochure Design Corporate Identity and I BET YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER FREELANCER THAN ME ... pLEASE MESSEGE ME AND LETS DISCUSS THE THINGS THANKS