I want to work with someone who understands the professional look I'm wanting to achieve and will work with me patiently to accomplish. The person needs to have an eye and talent for design, but must also know the technical aspects: Needs knowledge of CSS style sheets, PHP if necessary, Woo Commerce and know how to work with the U-Design WordPress Template. The best site to look at to get an idea of what I am attempting to look similar to (not exact) is www.xlibris.com. Before placing a bid on Freelancer, please make sure you have reviewed the following and can accomplish the task with excellence.
Work in progress site can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]
1. Help tweak the overall design and layout of pages in current working site to make them more appealing and professional. All content has been uploaded to the proper menus.
2. Finish setting up Bookstore
• Add a Bookstore landing page with custom content wrapped or to the side of images for each category:
o Featured Books
o Featured Authors
o Featured Website
o Promotional Ideas
o Link to the actual bookstore. I would like to be able to enhance the current bookstore if possible. There is a static image (stack of books on wood) which I don’t know how to change out.
• Finish setting up Woo Commerce
o Need to understanding we will only be setting up 6-8 of our products to be sold off of the site.
o All other product will stay as they currently are displayed with links to Amazon and B&N online.
3. Adjust contact form, log-in, newsletter so they are unified. Would like the log-in information captured in an excel spreadsheet for future mailings.
4. I have 4 scrolling images on my front page that are overlaid with definitive text in blocks. The text needs to look more professional. The images need to be manipulated or replaced so their design and wording look inviting and professional. We have added more images that we can work from. Some of the images will need to be cropped and/or re-cropped in the correct size - 1420 x 265 so they don’t look stretched.
5. I want the person to review each page in the site and make recommendations for page layouts they think could look more professional.
6. Once the site is complete I will need you to transfer the current test url from to my active url
7. I will also need to alter the site to work with my secure https that I have through my hosting account. This way the site will have the lock image in front of the website url
8. Misc. work that needs to be done
• Lost password added to log-in
• font sizing on top header
• Sizing the white space containing our logo.
• Be able to change the text in the vertical bar that currently reads “More Information.”
68 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $722 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [url removed, login to view] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT