WHAT WE HAVE
1. Folder full of spreadsheets formatted xlsx
2. Take number from one column and append to another column in same sheet, when the condition is met that a number exists on that row.
3. Find a column by it name (not absolute reference) and reformat it.
4. Column name in item 3 may be one of two names, will need to search for both.
WHAT WE WANT
1. Open all files in the folder, and perform for all files in the folder the following:
2. Copy data from one column to another
3. Reformat the contents of another column of data
4. Find another column of data and reverse the mathematical sign (e.g. Copy -1, select column of data, edit, paste special, multiply, being careful not to perform the function on empty cells after the end of the column).
5. Save the results with the same format (xlsx) and add a "_X" to the end to indicate completion, then close the spreadsheet.