Hello, i will need a short algorithm for an output form.
Basically the output form will display some grades however i need the algorithm for data transfer from Normalised Database to spreadsheet (CrossTab)
Please check an image from the attached file and it should make it easier to understand what algorithm is needed to output that result.
Here is for my input form
When class selected a parameter is passed to the student can go to limit the source query to students in that class.
When Student and client have been selected.
1) Use a maketable query to make a temporary table for all the atomic marks required for that client (temprequired).
2) Use a make table query to identify the records that student already has for that unit in the mark table (temporally).
3) Use a (unmatch) type of query to identify the records in required that are not in already.
4) Use an append query to add these records (if any) to the marks table.
5) Pass parameters to the source output-form query to return the marks for this unit for this student and then refresh the form.
All of these steps will be done by using SQL that are going to be called using my VBA code.
Should be pretty easy and quick and its need ASAP
£10 only as the algorithm only needs to be up to 10 lines