I get a csv file every couple of days from my supplier. I need to do the following
1) compare to products I already have. If the product are new I need to download the image file from my supplier.
2) I need the new file to calculate the selling price based on this input
- Cost * USD Exchange rate (input)
- Above + Shipping costs (input)
- Above + markup ie. 1.2% (input)
3) Once this is done, I need various CSV Files ready to import into Prestashop to date my Products, Category ...
I am running on a MAC computer. So anything given to me must be compatible.
Here is an example of the csv I get from my supplier. The csv gives the URL for the image that needs to be downloaded. Here is the docs from prestashop on what they require. http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/CSV+Import+Parameters .
Can you take the CSV from my supplier and give me the result I need? Don't forget that Prestashop needs several individual csv file uploaded in order for the product catalog to be populated. Categories....Manufacturers... and so on.
Ask questions before you bid. I dont want to negotiate after the fact on a price. If you know prestashop this should be easy. Please look at my first post on what inputs I need to do. Part of your bid should tell me what language or program you will be doing this conversion for.
28 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $133 para este trabajo
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [url removed, login to view]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
i have experience of importing i can analyze and can import unique products can you send file to review ? waiting for your response thanks and regards SHAIKH NADEEM