I'm willing to pay $5/article for 10 articles.
1) I want the articles for chicken recipes website.
2) You will write a main page that will introduce the site and 9 articles with different chicken recipes, which will be the actual content of the site. Feel free to include whatever chicken recipes you want. The articles must be at least 350 words long.
3) The articles are for attracting web site visitors.
4) All the work must be Original. No copy and paste.
5) The articles must be in persuasive, interesting and most importantly
6) I will first check out what you have written and only if I like it I will
7) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S.
Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all
8) If you can find a few pictures to accompany the text it will be a plus,
however I will not pay you extra for it and they must also be "royalty-free"
i.e. not stolen or copyrighted material.
9) I've done all the thinking, all you have to do is write it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).