I currently have a Borland Delphi Windows Form Application called Bin Management which manages our warehouse product bin locations.
I wish to convert this to a Web Application in C#.Net with responsive design and also converted embedded SQLs to Microsoft SQL stored procedures.
There are 4 Main Screens
1. Search Screen
Search & Display Bin Details including what product lives in the bin location. The functionalities of this screen are:
- Search by bin code, bin type, real estate value, product code, last date updated, etc
- Ability to add/edit/delete multiple new bin locations
- Ability to move a product from one bin location to another
- Print labels with details of the bin and barcode
2. Bin Logs Screen
Any changes to bins are logged. This screen enables the user to search for logs using filters such as bin, which warehouse, date, etc
3. Tote Print Screen
Ability to print multiple labels with barcodes to be stuck on totes (tubs/buckets)
4. P2L Screen
Ability to update product details such as dimensions, barcode number, bulk pick qty.
Attached is screens of our current Delphi Application.
You should be an expert in the following:
- Web Application Development
- C# .NET and SQL Stored procedure development
- MVC, Bootstrap, DevExpress or equivalent
- Deliver fast running applications and user friendliness
56 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $2120 para este trabajo
I have good experience on Mvc technology. I have my own site. You can refer www.flickpost.net. Which is developed by me. If u are interested. We discuss in detail. Thanks