Select a project of interest, which has been delivered within the past three years. It should be medium in size.. It might be a project at your place of
work, a community project or a public-sector project, such as a new facility or new community service. Devise a
list of questions (based on the bullet points below) and interview at least 3 key personnel. Ideally you should
interview the Project Manager, the Project Sponsor, the Client or Client Representative and/or a Contractor.
Compare their views of the success of the project and discuss whether or not the project objectives have been
met for all stakeholders.
Describe the project (no more than 500 words). Summarise the information obtained from your interviews and use
the academic literature to conduct a critical analysis of the findings. In particular address:
• whether or not the project objectives were met
• whether all stakeholders consider that product of the project has justified the resources expended
• how effectively stakeholders were analysed and engaged and whether their expectations were managed
appropriately throughout the project
• what techniques were used to plan the scope and how well scope was managed throughout the project
• how well integration and co-ordination of various elements of the project management functions was achieved
throughout the project life cycle (initiation, planning, execution, closeout, review).
• highlight any issues impacting other aspects, such as schedule, budget, procurement, that were directly
related to scope or integration management
19 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $97 para este trabajo
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to show you the best i can do at your service.