En curso

We need a USA CPA who can manage our taxation in USA -- 2

Adjudicado a:


Dear Sir/Madam, I Am a US licensed CPA with 20+ years of US Business Experience. I am well Versed, Experienced IRS Authorized e-file Income tax provider and qualified to prepare Tax Returns Professionally, Accuratel Más

$39 USD en 1 día
(9 comentarios)

2 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $42 para este trabajo.


Hi, I am a licensed CPA with many years of experience. I provide bookeeping, payroll, accounting and tax services to small businesses and individuals. Please contact me to get started.

$45 USD en 1 día
(8 comentarios)