Nanotechnology is an ever-developing field of engineering and science. It studies the behavior, application and manipulation of materials at a molecular level, to develop new and improved materials, products and processes. A Nanotechnology Engineer can help a client to design, build and develop anything from medical equipment to nanorobotics. Nanotechnology Engineers work on a wide range of projects, from designing complex medical nanosensors and medicalnanomaterials to developing robots only visible through microscope lenses.
At Freelancer.com we have many highly qualified Nanotechnology experts ready to take on projects big or small.
Here's some projects that our expert Nanotechnology Engineer made real:
- Use of simulators like Mathlab & simulink to optimize 5G device security.
- Conducting research, writing and revising on physical chemistry topics.
- Developing OTA Firmware and Filesystems update by webservers.
- Designing photocatalytic materials solutions and solutions in physical chemistry-related technologies.
- Genetics research projects, editing and implementing solutions in synthetic biology fields.
- Creating technical reports discussing how sensor technology works with nanotech breakthroughs.
- Proposing innovative graphene or carbon nanotube material solutions for specific reports.
- Writing papers for top journals in the field of Nanomedicine, with great attention to use the best English grammatical correctness strategies for publication success.
- Assessing how best to use Phoenix Contact NanoLine Controllers with brake control related technology.
- Developing textiles solutions using inkjet printheads with technical designs catered for each project's unique needs
As these projects showcase, our experienced engineers can bring your dreams into reality! If you’ve got a project that requires the skills of a specialist in the field of Nanotechnology, post your project today on Freelancer.com and hire a Nanotechnology Engineer!De 4,272 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Nanotechnology Engineers 4.9 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Nanotechnology Engineers
We are looking for a skilled freelancer to design a simple Bluetooth circuit that can be integrated into a quite small device. The circuit should be small and low power, and should be able to communicate with a smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device. The circuit should be designed to meet the following requirements: • Bluetooth 5.0 or higher • Low power consumption • Compact size • Ability to communicate with a smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device. The freelancer should have experience in Bluetooth circuit design and be able to provide schematics, PCB layouts, and any necessary firmware for the circuit. The circuit will be integrated into a smaller device, so the freelancer should also be able to provide guidance on how to incorporate the circuit into...
Design and develop a nano tech component, that captures video in real time, transmits it, and receives back mors code. Very simple, but it has to be the smallest thing possible. Include a 3d modeling, the parts it would need to be built, and the cost to make such a thing (if your entry is chosen).