Geolocation is a type of modern technology that gives detailed information on a user’s location and time. It can be used to help determine a user’s exact geographical position and movement. A geolocation Developer is someone who is skilled in using techniques such as Global Positioning System (GPS) and the geographic aspect of the internet to determine the geographical position of a website visitor.
What does this mean for you? To put it simply, our Geolocation Developer can help you create user-centric applications that integrate location-based services with other resources inside your system. As such, you can build maps that show real-time traffic, or search engines that pull content from different parts of the world. The possibilities are endless. From latitude and longitude coordinates to virtual reality, our expert team can design custom solutions for anyone.
Here's some projects that our expert Geolocation Developer made real:
- Generating visuals such as maps and the likes according to geographical data
- Translating materials from one language to another based on a particular location
- Engaging in aerial mapping of locations
- Applying decimals degrees to enhance geolocation accuracy
- Databasing information through copy data into CSV format
- Detecting IP ranges to obtain current web visitor locations
- Guiding clients through site visits in specified areas
Geolocation technology have cleverly progressed over the years, with even more exciting prospects coming up in tandem with the advancements of the internet and machine learning. If you need assistance with such tasks, our Geolocation Developer at Freelancer.com are ready to provide innovative solutions tailored to your needs. Post your project now and let one of our specialists power up your business game!De 38,277 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Geolocation Developers 4.79 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Geolocation Developers
Dual Platform Mobile App using platform like Ionic. User Verification / Registration against Web based DB Location based Activation of services from Mobile Backend basic API for DB Access and Update for 3rd party software Frontend Web Based Admin and User interface to Web DB Mobile - prefer Ionic Web prefer C#, ASP.NET, Razor Pages, MySQL (As existing web software based on these frameworks) Server DB is populated from Third Party Software using API DB used by Mobile App to authenticate users using phone id and Site Id DB is continuously updated by third party software with details of valid Users. Done via API Once registered, user can activate various things based on their GPS location and proximity to object being activate. To activate a service the User selects services available b...
1. All building footprints need to be digitized including apartments, skyscrapers, commercial, residential, garages, shafts, etc... 2. Floor-wise splitting need to be done 3. Open area needs to be removed from BFP. 4. Given images are top projected Ortho images, unwanted base movement is not required. 5. High planimetric accuracy is required (+/-0.5 meters) *2 key deliverables, First to build a solution document for me for the assigned tasks Second to build the videos of those solutions he./she will work during the project.
I own a pool company and would like to have someone to implement the following for me: