ArchiCAD is a powerful construction modelling software that has been serving the architecture and design industry since 1984. Using a wide range of 3D and 2D tools, ArchiCAD experts help clients transform their designs into fully interactive 3D environments. For example, clients commonly use ArchiCAD professionals to help them create high-quality renderings, dynamic illustrations, and for any project where a detailed image-based walk-throughs or perspective views are needed.
Here's some projects our expert ArchiCAD Experts made real:
- Creating/Transforming realistic images from 2D visuals into 3D visuals
- Preparing detailed visualisations for interior or exterior decoration
- Reverse engineering of engines and machinery from existing diagrams
- Detailed topographical surveys into 3D terrains
- Transformation of CAD drawings for shed structures
- Creation of detailed 3D concrete construction models
- Editing/Updating existing drawings in ArchiCAD, Twinmotion and CAD format
Whether it’s a single family house or a complex architectural project such as an engine adapter, our expert ArchiCAD professionals have the skill to turn any ideas into reality. If you have an architectural project in mind we invite you to post your project on Freelancer.com and hire one of our expert ArchiCAD professionals to bring your ideas to life.De 3,591 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro ArchiCAD Experts 4.79 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a ArchiCAD Experts
Project Description: Sketch drawing for a Vanity Sink With Dimensions Skills and Experience Required: - Proficiency in technical drawing and blueprint design - Attention to detail to accurately depict sink dimensions - Ability to create black and white sketches Project Requirements: - Create a technical/blueprint sketch of a vanity sink - Include only the sink dimensions in the sketch - Sketch should be in black and white Additional Information: - The sketch should be realistic and accurately represent the sink dimensions - No color is required in the sketch - The focus is solely on the vanity sink, not the surrounding fixtures or bathroom layout