Encontrando Desarrolladores AMQP en Freelancer
Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) is an application layer protocol for sending and receiving messages between distributed systems. It is regarded as the IP of business systems that allows messages to be passed between applications. AMQP is a new standard designed to meet the needs of financial institutions enabling the inter-operation communications and the sharing of resources between new and legacy applications. It allows businesses to work together to provide infrastructure.
Middleware acts like a conduit between applications businesses and shared resources that ties together organizations and technology across time and space. AMQP is the communications glue that binds it all together, the message vehicle and the transport mechanism. It supports various broker architectures which may be used to route, queue, receive, and deliver messages. It is open, interoperable, standardized, reliable, safe and complete. AMQP also supports various broker architectures which may be used to route, queue, receive, and deliver messages; or be used peer to peer.
What Are The Key Features Of AMQP?
- Message or Task - A task or message comprises headers – also known as attributes, and body – also known as the payload. Most headers are used by consumers; however, some are used by brokers. In programming, common attributes include; routing key, content type and content encoding.
- Producer - Also known as a publisher, a producer is basically a user application which sends messages.
- Broker - A broker is the element tasked with receiving the message from the publisher and routing them to the consumers. It comprises one or more queues along with an exchange. A good example is RabbitMQ.
- Exchange - Messages are conveyed from the publisher to more queues through an exchange. Routing algorithms vary depending on the type of exchange as well as bindings.
- Queue - This is where messages are stored awaiting distribution.
- Bindings - Exchanges use bindings (rules to route messages to one or more queues.
The new features provided by AMQP version 1.0 include; an Efficient Wire Protocol which separates the wire from broker architectures in management. Multiple broker architectures are supported including; peer to peer, message security, global addressing, extensible layering and support for multiple messaging standards such as; JMS, WCF and others.
The consortium that has created AMQP versions is composed of financial institutions as well as solution vendors. The financial institutions include; Bank of America, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Barclays Bank and Goldman Sachs. The solution vendors include; Red-Hat, Microsoft, VM Ware, INETCO and Cisco.
Whether you are a financial services company, a bank or credit union, a currency trader or stock exchange AMQP is critical to you, your customers and your business. It allows you to realize the cost savings benefit of commoditizing your middleware systems. With AMQP version 1.0, you are ready for the new players, the new market and the cloud. It is the difference between riding the wave and sinking under it
Freelancer.com is home to thousands of skilled programmers across the globe. These programmers can swiftly incorporate AMQP into your business and website to make them more effective. Check out their portfolios and you are guaranteed to find a few that are perfect for you. Post a project on Freelancer.com and start receiving bids right away.