Design for FlowChart Application
- Estado: Pending
- Premio: $150
- Propuestas recibidas: 4
- Ganador: znxked
Resumen del concurso
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to design a flowchart application for our product.
For this contest, we only need:
- The design of 4 icons to see the style you will use
- A sample of one page of how the flow chart design will look. To be able to understand the design style you will use for the boxes and flows (see attached examples)
The winner of the project will get more money to complete the project in full!
The full project details are as follows:
It will have a panel on the right-hand side of items to select to be added to the flowchart canvas on the left-hand side. Sort of like in the image attached.
To begin creating the flow a person would click on a green plus sign, a box would be opened saying -
“Add next step to your Process”, with the following icons:
- Service (For select-service, create service and external service)
- Paste - ONLY if Copy/Cut of STEP was done before. After the Paste is Done (Once) - remove this icon.
- Choose condition event
- Successful condition
- Error in condition
- End Condition (only if we’re inside condition/nested condition)
- Exit Process.
- Loop Activity
- End Repeat (only if we’re inside loop)
- Skip Repeat (only if we’re inside loop)
- Repeat (loop)
- InputField - maybe put it in another place
- Start trigger
Also I want a design of BOXES for every type. They should have a standard look and feel but have some differentiator (maybe color or shape) and icon. We also need a method to delete a Box and add a box. The design of the UX process
We have attached some images as examples of boxes, icons etc... (email, action, condition)
This bid is for the basic initial design. There will be more work to follow.
We would like the final products in SVG format.