E Khattaba Character
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $790
- Propuestas recibidas: 31
- Ganador: pratamafadhil
Resumen del concurso
Website's name is Arabic (not english) and is spelled: e-Khattaba.com. It means: e-marriage-matchmaker. Website's main purpose is to match potential husband and wife based on specific given criteria. Audience: Kuwaiti males and females living in different parts of the world. Website values privacy and secrecy of information: no Information of people will be displayed on website; they will only be stored in the website's database. However, only specific matching profiles will be sent through email correspondence. Focal point of the website is the animation video explainer in the Home page.
**Project Requirements for Future Animation**
1. Design Male Character: whole body / standing / brown skin / short flat black hair, mustache, short goatee beard similar to logo / cloths similar to attached photo (front & side views)
2. Design Female Character: whole body / standing / yellow skin / long black ponytail hairdo / cloths similar to attached photo (front & side views)
3. Design Old Woman Character: whole body / sitting on the ground / pink skin / round cheeks / cloths similar to attached photos (front & side views)
4. Design male photo ID / no details required / neutral clothing color, shirt with collar / formal photo only / card not required (front view only)
5. Design female photo ID / no details required / neutral clothing color, v-neck shirt / formal photo only / card not required (front view only)
Logo Design and Grid (attached)
- 2D, flat, straight lines, geometric, somewhat serious, positive, innocent, confident, circle eyes, no cute, no clipart
Adobe Illustrator (vector images) ONLY
**For Best Results**
- Maintain unity and harmony with brand identity.
- Feel free to adjust grid to your needs or create your own (grid is prefered, not required).
- Do not trace or copy attached photos. Learn to get inspiration.
- Be yourself and have fun designing.
**Example Video Explainers**
Crazy Egg: [login to view URL]
Comentarios del empleador
“Thank you again for a great service. You continue to impress me with your professional work. I think you did a terrific job with those character designs.”