After Effects video creation - how talented are you?
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $220
- Propuestas recibidas: 16
- Ganador: ozzmotor
Resumen del concurso
** Read all of this if you want to win is my hot tip **
So what I am seeking from the Freelancer community is this, the most talented and gifted individuals in Adobe After Effects and video editing. Which leads me to say that I have plenty of weekly ongoing work for the next 4 weeks, highly likely for the next 12 months and longer.
So if you consider yourself a talent with AE and video editing in general, then you might be the person I need, not just now, but as a long term business relationship.
So the competition rules are as follows:
1. Create a video that must be at least 15 seconds, shorter than 30 seconds.
2. All content created must be your own original work, eg: no templates or stealing other people’s work. If you get caught cheating rule 2, you will be eliminated from the competition.
3. Use a colour theme as follows:
a. Blue = #2194D2
b. White = #FFFFFF
c. Light Grey = #ADB1BB
d. Dark Grey = #222222
4. Present the following information:
a. The Australian Security Industry is valued at $6.2 billion to the Australian economy in 2017
b. The security industry actively employs people over 50.
c. The security industry actively employs people with great customer service skills
d. The security industry actively employs people with life experience
e. The security industry actively employs women, indigenous Australians and people seeking a career change.
5. You must provide an audio track to the information being animated/presented. (Nb: Your entries WILL NOT be made publicly available or commercially, this is only a test of your skill sets & therefore your audio may, or may not, need to be fully licensed. I will leave it up to you what audio you include, but it won’t be made publicly available)
6. Your target audience is Australians who are over the age of 25, they may be indigenous Australians, or women, or both. People over the age of 50 are also included and people with great customer service skills are also of interest. This audience is quite varied demographically, however, they all are seeking a life change and that the security industry can change it.
7. The final “call to action” needs to be the hashtag #securitychangedmylife, in that most who join the security industry feel that security has made the most positive impact in their lives and that they are grateful for starting a career in the security industry.
Here is some of my own work & it shows my own capacity to edit templates. My expectation is someone can do better: [login to view URL]
You'll need the password to access the video: t0ughk!tten
What I am really seeking from this competition:
Someone who can show me enough talent, & original work that I can have some confidence in giving you more work. Speaking English is one thing, understanding is even more important.
How to win!
Present the above 7 points using AE to demonstrate your skill sets. Keep the work original, except maybe for some simple components. Honesty and an ability to understand some basic advertising principles are valuable.
In summary, make no mistake, this is a genuine opportunity and this contest is only the start of something potentially pretty cool. I am going to post a new project in a few days for the real work I need done, so the sooner you submit, the great the chance you have of winning, not just the contest but ongoing work.
Comentarios del empleador
“As an Australian business, finding reliable and outstanding talent isn't easy. Not only is this guy talented, but he works well with briefs, & feedback. Highly recommend..... so much so I'm engaging him for other work.”